Visitor center of DekaBank
To celebrate its 100th anniversary, the DekaBank – investment bank of the Sparkasse Group – has seen huge: it has transformed its former vault rooms into an interactive exhibition space, retracing 100 years of history. The space can be visited in groups, only by reservation and accompanied by a guide.
Upon entering the vault, the visitor is greeted by an immersive film of 11 m long. He learns how the economic and social history of the last century influenced the development and strategic direction of the bank. In the basement, great witnesses, former leaders and strategists of the bank deliver their vision of history and their hopes for the future.
- Scenography of the exhibition
- Medias design and production
- Graphic design
- Studies and technical design
- Supply and installation of hardware and lighting
- Programming and implementation of media
- Technical coordination and site monitoring